Improved 19" KH Freeride and Trials flat rim, as featured on the KH20. Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggresive riders.
The KH Freeride 19" features:
- Oval holes which reduce weight and maximize strength around the spoke eyelets
- Super wide for stability - now a massive 47mm wide! Additional width helps to minimise tyre fold-over.
- 36 offset holes with eyelets
- Highest quality 7005H-T6 Aluminum
- Double wall construction
- Hard black anodizing with CNC machined braking surfaces
- Stainless steel eyelets for better wheel tension
- Drilled for light but robust construction
- requires 171mm spokes if laced to a KH Moment or Nimbus ISIS hub
- Weight: 505g
Note: The use of KH rim tape is strongly recommended with this rim. Ordinary rim tape is too narrow to cover the drilled cut-outs and your inner tube will bulge through the rim!
Information on the spoke length for building a wheel can be found using Unicycle.com UK's Spoke Calculator.