20" Impossible Wheel, also known as a BC wheel, for people who like a real challenge. The idea is to stand on the footplates as the wheel rolls along.
The Nimbus Impossible Wheel has been built using top spec components to make it almost indestructible.
- Quando TX 48-spoke freewheeling hub with 14mm axle
- Footplates made from 5mm thick steel plate, with Nimbus Logo
- Choice of three axle holes, allowing different footplate heights
- Black alloy rim with nipple eyelets
- Kenda Kikzumbut 20 x 1.95" tyre
- 14g stainless steel spokes
Note the picture to the right shows a similar model with only one axle hole.