The Kris Holm 27.5 is a top quality unicycle designed for all-mountain riding. The slightly larger wheel size reduces rolling resistance and feels agile on difficult trails. The high volume, Duro Crux 3.25” tire is well supported by the 55 mm wide rim and feels stable and forgiving. The aggressive tread pattern grips securely in mud but, combined with a rounded tire profile, still corners smoothly on pavement, slickrock and compact dirt.
Recommended for all-around muni riders wanting a unicycle that excels for both climbing and the descent in a wide range of conditions.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and forged crown provide “plus size” tire clearance in a slim profile frame
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake and 180 mm rotor for high wheel strength and easy maintenance
- Fusion One saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 55 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- 27.5”x3.25” Duro Crux tire (81 mm measured width) provides massive grip, shock absorbency and smooth cornering, without feeling clumsy or hard to control.
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
Click here to watch Kris Holm team member Ryan Kremsater ride the KH27.5 on Cypress Mountain trails, Vancouver North Shore. The 27.5 unicycle featured in the clip has a Fusion One saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! Kris Holm recommends adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included).
Saddle: KH Fusion One Black with front lift handle and brake mount
Seat post: KH Adjustable 27.2 x 320mm, sand blast black
Seat post clamp: KH (black) Double Bolt, aluminum
Frame: KH 27.5" (Signature Blue) 7005 Forged aluminum with machined bearing caps and welded IS mount. Seat tube length is 125mm, horizontal crown width of 103mm
Hub/axle: KH Spirit ISIS (black) 36H, Forged CrMo one piece, 100mm center bearing to center bearing
Spokes: 14G stainless black (267mm in length for 3X) with silver nipples (000mm using KH-Schlumpf hub)
Rim: KH 27.5" Freeride (black) 36H, 47mm wide, reinforced eyelets, offset spokes, ovalised holes, machined sidewall, aluminum, ERD 000mm
Rim strip: Blue vinyl
Tyre: Duro Crux 27.5 x 3.25"
Crank arms: KH Spirit (polished) 127/150mm, ISIS splined, aluminum
Pedals: Wellgo (clear) plastic platform with (blue) Cr-Mo axial and pins, 9/16 threads
Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
Brake: Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm rotor, mineral oil
Approx. cycle weight: 5.6kg (14.2 lbs)
|Wheel Size||27.5 inch|
|Minimum Inseam Length||76cm (30")|
|Type - Unicycle||Mountain|
|Type - Seatpost Clamp||Double Bolt - 27.2mm|
|Seatpost - Diameter||27.2mm|
|Color - Frame||Blue|
|Color - Rim||Anodized Black|
|Type - Crank||ISIS|
|Type - Pedal||Plastic|
|Cycle Weight||5.6kg (12.5 lbs)|