This 20" Club Freestyle in Blue with a Black Tyre unicycle has everything that you will need to do freestyle tricks.
- Nimbus II style frame in Blue. The bearing housings are the split type.
- High quality 40mm moisture sealed bearings (6203-2rs).
- Low tyre to frame clearance to help with stand up tricks.
- Wide flange UDC hub for greater wheel strength.
- 36 spokes.
- Robust 36 hole aluminium rim in Black.
- 114mm freestyle cranks.
- Kenda Kikzumbut 20x1.95” high pressure freestyle tyre, black with schrader valve.
- Quick-release clamp.
- Plastic freestyle pedals, 9/16” thread.
- 300mm long, knurled anti-twist 25.4mm dia. seatpost in black.
- Black Club Freestyle saddle with handle and bumper.
Please note that freestyle unis are not suited to trials and drops. Freestyle unis are intended for freestyle skills where the tyre doesn't leave the ground.
Leg length sizes: Max 852mm (33.5"), Min 732mm (29") cut down seat post min 622mm (24.5")
Note that these sizes are from the crotch to the floor wearing shoes, not trouser sizes.
If you'd like to swap the black saddle for a Club Multi Coloured polka dot at no extra cost, please add a note during check-out.