This 20" Club Freestyle in Black with a Black Tyre unicycle has everything that you will need to do freestyle tricks.
- Nimbus II style frame with split bearing housings.
- High quality 40mm moisture sealed bearings (6203-2rs).
- Low tyre to frame clearance to help with stand up tricks.
- Wide flange UDC hub for greater wheel strength.
- 36 spokes.
- Robust 36 hole aluminium rim in Black.
- 114mm freestyle cranks.
- Kenda Kikzumbut 20x1.95” high pressure freestyleblack tyre with schrader valve.
- Quick-release clamp.
- Plastic freestyle pedals, 9/16” thread.
- 300mm long, knurled anti-twist 25.4mm dia. seatpost in black.
- Black Club Freestyle saddle with handle and bumper.
Please note that freestyle unis are not suited to trials and drops. Freestyle unis are intended for freestyle skills where the tyre doesn't leave the ground or general riding.
Leg length sizes: Max 852mm (33.5"), Min 732mm (29") cut down seat post min 622mm (24.5")
If you'd like to swap the black saddle for a Club Multi Coloured polka dot at no extra cost, please add a note during check-out.