Terms & Conditions
By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement.
The words we, us, our, UDCA Pty Ltd, Unicycle.Com Australia mean UDCA Pty Ltd of 7/136 Cochranes Road, Moorabbin Vic. 3189 . The words "you" and "your" refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). This agreement is effective on 20th Feb 2013.
All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
1. Governing law
2. Intended use
3. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
4. Methods of ordering
6. Order process
7. Methods of payment
1. Governing Law
- The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
2. Intended Use
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your our risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from UDCA Pty Ltd .
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
3. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- All material on our website is provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. Methods of Ordering
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range, it also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
- By Phone
Our customer service team can be contacted via:
Customer Enquries: 1800 864 292
Warehouse: 03 9555 5800
Factory 7, 136 Cochranes Road
Moorabbin, VIC. 3189
All fax, phone or email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed Including GST or other taxes where applicable.
- All prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
6. Order Process
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
- In most cases, your order will be processed and dispatched within 72 hours unless otherwise advised. During trade fairs periods, please expect a longer dispatch time.
- Please call us on 1800 864 292 if you have not received your order within 7 working days of placing your order or if you have any concerns at all.
7. Methods of Payment
- For ordering online we accept the following methods of payment:
Secure credit card transactions with Transaction Network Services using Secure Socket Layer technology for VISA and Master Card.
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
- For offline payments we accept the following methods of payment:
Over the phone credit card VISA an Master Card
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
- On account. We only accept payment on account if you are a regular customer of UDCA Pty Ltd . All account customers must fill out a credit application form.
Delivery costs are calculated by volumetric weight including packaging. Unicycles are bulky yet not very heavy, so the courier company requires us to calculate the volume of the carton rather than the weight. We do our best to keep our shipping costs as low as possible while still getting speedy and reliable delivery. You can calculate the shipping cost for items by adding to the item(s) to the shopping cart and select "Calculate Delivery" button.
Inside Australia: Orders sent within Australia will be sent by courier. For indicative delivery timeframes, please refer to the "Delivery information" in Frequently asked Questons "Buying A Unicycle" section.
- Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged is provided to the puchaser for all orders.
- Final Delivery: All orders will only be delivered to a business or residential address and require a signature upon receipt. We do not accept post office box addresses for unicycle orders due to Australia Post restrictions on certain box sizes - PO boxes address are accetable for small parts orders.
- Insurance: All items sent with the UDCA Pty Ltd nominated couriers are insured for free for loss or damage whilst in transit.
Please report any damaged parcels immediately and retain all original packaging in case an inspection is required.
- Own courier: If you choose to use your own courier, please note that you are liable for all charges imposed by your courier. We will not be responsible for loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit. We will simply liaise with your courier regarding pick-up of the order from our warehouse. Once the goods have been picked up by your courier, we will have no further responsibility for their loss or damage whilst in transit.
9. Returns / Refunds
- Damaged or faulty goods may be returned to us freight free. We will refund you the purchase of the goods returned.
- All claims / returns must be notified in writing (by fax or email) within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
Refunds, If you are unhappy with an item purchased please Contact Us straight away! YOU are our business and if you are unhappy we will make every effort to correct the problem. Should all else fail we offer you a 7 day cooling off period from the date that you receive the goods. Should you decide to return the goods then please contact us and we will issue you with a returns number. Then return the item in an unused condition along with the original packing and a copy of the sales receipt. We will then give you a full refund within 30 days although you will be responsible the cost of return. Note: Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
© Copyright 2012 UDCA Pty Ltd